I made dark brownies without flour and sugar.
I got the recipe from thai community (PANTIP)
I modify a littile bit using quality ingredients (5 servings):
1) 3/4 can of red kidney beans (replace flour)
2) 2 eggs
3) Coconut oil 1 1/2 tbsp
4) Fine dark cocoa 25 grams (no sugar added)
5) baking powder 1 tsp
6) a pinch of salt
7) topping – different types of nuts … I love almonds, hazelnuts, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, and walnuts. (Cashew is super recommended as well but Hazelnuts and chocolate is the best 🙂 )
pretty simple just
1) Set the oven at 170 C
2) Blend liquid and dry ingredients together which means all of them 🙂 pretty easy, but leave the topping for the last 😀
3) you can grease the baking paper with coconut oil and pour the batter in. I use cake cup. I dont have small tray for my vee brownies
4) fun part! decorate! with your desire topping
5) bake for like 20 mins!
Smell sooooo nicee 😀
You don’t even taste the feeling of the beans AT ALL! .. and the texture is so smooth.
Because there is no sugar and flour, I think it’s ok for diabetics and other health problem..
It will be bitter if you don’t like it, but I like it especially with different nuts – Walnut, Almond, Brazil nuts, Hazelnut, Pumpkin seeds and Sunflower seeds.
I’m very sensitive to processed food, so I cannot eat them a lot. Only one small cup at one time should be the least harmful to my body.
Hope you enjoy!